The following are forms associated with the Leader Excellence and Development System (LEADS) and LEADS 2.0 for the 2019-2020 school year.
1. About LEADS 2.0 Principal Rubric
2. ARKANSAS LEADS 2.0 PRINCIPAL RUBRIC QUICK REFERENCE– Previously the Smart Card.
3. ARKANSAS LEADS 2.0 PRINCIPAL RUBRIC
4. LEADS ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL RUBRIC
5. LEADS BUILDING/DISTRICT LEVEL LEADERSHIP RUBRIC
6. LEADS PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PLAN
7. LEADS INTENSIVE SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL GROWTH PLAN
8. LEADS REFLECTIVE PERFORMANCE NARRATIVE
Learn more about the standards that define the knowledge and skills Arkansas students should have in order to be ready for college and careers.Learn More
Find critical information about renewing Arkansas educator licenses, adding areas of licensure, licensing by reciprocity from other states, background checks and more.Learn More