Governor's All-Region and All-State Coding Competition
The fifth annual All-Region and All-State Coding Competition sponsored by Verizon will be open to Arkansas public, private, and homeschooled school students in grades 8-12.
This Arkansas Department of Education webpage is the official location to find competition information including locations, dates, times, rules, registration process, updates and results.
Krista Bourne, president of the South Central Market for Verizon, presented Gov. Asa Hutchinson a $40,000 contribution to sponsor the competition. Verizon contributed $50,000 for the second, $50,000 for the third year, $50,000 for the fourth year, and $35,000 in the current year of the competition.
2020-2021 All-Region Competition
Date: Friday, February 26, 2021
- Competition Event: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the February 26, 2021, event will be held digitally.
Regional Contest Rules:
- Contest rules may be amended at any time at the discretion of the Arkansas Department of Education
- Link to 2020-2021 Official Rules
- Opens: Monday, January 4, 2021
- Closes: 11:45 p.m. - Monday, February 22, 2021
- Registration Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/20202021CodingComp
- Competition Consent Form: Adult Participant | Minor Participant
- Registration Progress Spreadsheet: Public Registration Document
Registration to the state competition is by invitation only
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2021
Competition Location: (TBA)
State Contest Rules:
- Contest rules may be amended at any time at the descretion of the Arkansas Department of Education
- Link to 2020-2021 Official Rules (TBA)
Last updated on February 12, 2021