Education Workforce Data
Please visit the following links to learn more about teachers in the workforce.
- Workforce Stability Index (WSi) is a calculation to depict the strength or stability of a school or district’s faculty. It relies on the percentage of the faculty that are inexperienced, teaching out-of-field, provisionally licensed and/or leaving the school or district each year. To access the information, visit My School Info. Go to District Statewide Reports or School Statewide Reports (bottom right side of the page), Personnel, then Workforce Strength Index (bottom of the page).
- Critical Teacher Shortage Areas 2021-2022
- Critical Teacher Shortage Areas 2021-2022 Presentation
- Critical Teacher Shortage Areas 2020-2021
- Critical Teacher Shortage Areas 2020-2021 Presentation