Scores from 2017
Accessing Assessment Information
- Assessment results will be posted when available.
- Students will get results from their school of enrollment during the assessment period.
- Alternative formats may be requested through the school/district.
District and School Results
In the following spreadsheets, "xx" denotes that 10 or fewer students were tested. Use of "xx'" avoids inadvertently identifying individual students. For test data not listed, please use data request form.
The Iowa Tests
- Arkansas Proficiency Cut Scores Concordance Tables - June 1, 2017
- Statewide, District, and School Grades 1 and 2 Results - June 1, 2017
- 2016-2017 ACT Aspire Preliminary Scores (XLSX) - July 10, 2017
- ACT Aspire - Score Reporting - LiveBinders - July 7, 2017
- ACT Aspire Summary Nograde Post Appeals - March 30, 2018
- ACT Aspire Summary Post Appeals - March 30, 2018
- Interpretive Guide for ACT Aspire Summative Reports Spring 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Subject Proficiency by Demographic Grades 3-10 - August 22, 2017
- Understanding Your ACT Aspire Results - June 19, 2017
- Understanding Your ACT Aspire Results – Spanish Results - June 19, 2017
- Arkansas ACT School and District Report - August 24, 2017
- Arkansas ACT State Profile Report - August 10, 2017
- Arkansas ACT State Profile Report - 2017 Graduating Class (Public School) - September 7, 2017