Access to SmartData Dashboards for all public school districts will begin in the fall of 2021. This automated data dashboard is an early warning and early intervention system that allows school districts to focus on student achievement, student discipline, and student safety.
SmartData allows school personnel to easily extract, visualize, and analyze data to proactively implement student data-driven strategies necessary for identifying universal (Tier 1) trends for individual students who may require Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) - academic and/or behavioral. These supports may include a student threat assessment, bullying prevention, social emotional learning or mental health issues. These automated tools are often used by school administrators, Response to Intervention (RTI) teams, Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems (PBIS), student threat teams, school resource officers, counselors and interventionists to make informed decisions regarding student intervention.
SmartData also will work with the Division of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) to customize the electronic flowcharts, forms, and MTSS processes, providing the district with a way to track and monitor state-required information. The following are examples of services provided within the platform:
- Identifying students who are at-risk for learning loss
- Tracking characteristics of dyslexia screening and intervention data
- Self-Audit based on local, state, and federal guidelines and initiatives
- Performance Based Accountability reporting based on requirements from the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE
- District validates the data before submitting reporting requirements
- Build corrective action plan and progress monitoring aligned to local, state, and federal policy
Steps to match the state requirements for:
- Progress Monitoring and Corrective Action Plan
- Monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Monitoring Progress toward Short-Term Goals
- Monitoring Progress toward Long-Term Goals