ADE Training & Professional Learning Opportunities
The Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) is committed to leading the nation in student-focused education. To meet that mission, we must support all levels of our staff to be knowledgeable, productive, and efficient in their role of providing assistance to schools in our state. The ADE is proud to provide various avenues of training and support for all employees. ADE employees are encouraged to explore the opportunities for learning and growth available through these resources. The ability to access unlimited on-demand access to a full library of online courses, along with face-to-face training, allows staff to customize a learning plan unique to their needs and schedule.
Develop Professional Skills, Learn Something New
ADE Supervisory Training - 2022-2023
The ADE Human Resources office is excited to offer the following Manager’s Toolkit Trainings! Registration required! Mandatory for anyone in a supervisory role (direct reports). To register for a session, click on the date you would like to attend. Supervisors only need to attend one date for each topic.
The link will open to Arkansas Digital Sandbox account, and you will enter your login information you use to log into your ADE account.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) - ADE Supervisory Training - American with Disabilities Act (ADA) 11-2-22
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) - ADE Supervisory Training - Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)- 10-20-22
- ADE Specific Supervisory Training (Topics: Workplace Conduct, The Importance of Documentation, ADE Communication Templates, and more) ADE Specific Supervisory Training - with ASL Interpreter 12-6-22
Financial Wellness Series
The ADE Office of Human Resources is excited to offer four sessions as part of our Financial Wellness Series! Registration required! Anyone can attend any session! Click the link or scan the QR code on the flyer to register for a session. All ADE employees and their families are invited to join. Check back for the 2023 series to be announced soon.
- Financial Planning Designed to Empower You (Recording) - 4/13/2022
- PSLF and Retirement Savings Questions and Answers
- PSLF Slides
- Retirement Savings - Cash Flow Management Slides 4/13/2022
- Improving Your Credit Score (Recording) - 4/12/2022
- Estate Planning Video (Recording) - 4/6/2022
- Estate Planning Slides 4/6/2022
- Arkansas Diamond Plan Video (Recording) - 4/20/2022
- PowerPoint Slides
Active Attacker Training
Description: The Active Attacker training will inform how to respond to an active attacker/armed assailant. The class is one hour of lecture and questions and answers and one hour of walk-through/talk-through to better understand how to respond to an active shooter event. Learn more at Active Attacker Training.
More Learning Opportunities
|Need assistance creating an ArkansasIDEAS account? Contact the helpdesk at 1-800-488-6689.|
|Contact Regina Blevens at 501-682-4211 or Regina.Blevens@ade.arkansas.gov for assistance with AASIS IDs for OPM Training.|
|Contact Mahoganey Franklin at 501-682-4482 or Mahoganey.Franklin@ade.arkansas.gov about the Employee Assistance Program.|
|Click here to reset password for Security Mentor. For technical problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
Ready For Life provides employers with skilled workers.
Ready For Life supports businesses to assign pre-hire training, setup skill-based filters, and offer current employees new skills development to advance their careers.
For more information, please contact:Teletha Leonard, Human Resources Director
Office of the Secretary
Arkansas Department of Education
Four Capitol Mall, Room 104-A
Little Rock, AR 72201