The Office of Educator Effectiveness and Licensure
From Pre-K to post-secondary, every child deserves to be surrounded by a team of excellent educators every year. Ensuring equitable access in Arkansas schools is part of a larger initiative across the United States designed to move America toward the day when every student in every public school is taught by excellent educators.
TEACH Arkansas Goals
- Attract a diverse, representative educator workforce.
- Prepare aspiring educators to be day one ready.
- Develop early career educators to meet the needs of all students.
- Support career educators through growth and advancement opportunities.
- Retain a diverse, representative educator workforce that meets the needs of all students.
Becoming a Teacher or School Leader
Educator Licensure and PLSB
Educator Support and Development
Educator Workforce Resources and Data
|Leader Support and Development|
|National Board Certified Teachers (NBCT)||Background Checks (Classified Employees)|
|Teacher Support and Development (TESS)||Educator Preparation News|
|Arkansas Teacher Residency Model||Teacher Academies|