State and Federal Criminal Records Check
Step-by-Step Instructions for:
- Employers (School Districts/Charter Schools, Cooperatives, Vendors) and Educator Preparation Programs (for Pre-service Teachers) paying for the state and federal criminal records check.
- In-state applicants proceed to your nearest Approved Live Scan Location to complete the fingerprinting process. Bring photo ID, copy of the consent form, and a copy of payment receipt with Transaction ID (electronic copy is acceptable).
- Out-of-state applicants must obtain a pre-printed fingerprint card from the Arkansas Department of Education. Please submit your name and mailing address to: email@example.com.
Step Four: Generate Child Maltreatment Form
Additional Information for Federal Criminal Records Check:
- Applicant Privacy Rights and Record Correction Notification
- Rejected Fingerprints
School District Instructions for Classified Employee Waivers
- An Arkansas educational entity shall afford a classified employee or applicant the opportunity to request a waiver from the educational entity’s board. For more information, go to Educational Entity Responsibilities Concerning Waiver of Disqualifying Offenses for Classified Employees.
For more information, please contact: