Step 2: Complete a Risk Assessment & Data Inventory
How can I assess my risk and inventory my data?
Every institution and education professional accepts a certain level of responsibility to protect student and staff data. The hard truth is that the risk associated with the use and maintenance of private information can never be reduced to a zero threat. Knowing that we cannot completely eliminate the risk of a data breach requires everyone to learn how to appropriately manage those risks. Conducting honest assessments regarding current data practices can help formulate next steps for your organization.
- Trusted Learning Environment Self-Assessment
- Trusted Learning Environment Consensus Rating Sheet (copy to your Google account)
- Data Inventory Form (copy to your Google account)
- How to Conduct a Phishing Test
- Monthly Phishing Campaign Templates (new for 2021-2022)