Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) Women's History Month " ADE Phenomenal Women"
MARCH 8, 2023
The Department of Education will be celebrating Women’s History Month by recognizing the phenomenal women of ADE on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. in the Arch Ford Auditorium. ADE Womens Day Honorees March 2023ADE Womens Day Honorees
Dr. Janet Dickinson
Dr. Kiffany Pride
Dr. Ginny Stroud
Please nominate your phenomenal woman by completing the attached Nomination Form along with a Bio of your nominee. All questions must be answered, and the bio must be included to be considered.
Required Criteria for the nominee:
- Be a strong Role Model.
- Exhibit outstanding professionalism.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of others.
- Maintain a professional attitude and routinely show consideration and support of other staff members, colleagues, and visitors to ADE.
- Be an enthusiastic supporter of the agency.
- Demonstrate core values of leadership, support, and service, and operate as one ADE.
- Someone who has overcome adversity either personal or professional.
- Deadline submission for nominations: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Nomination Form: Women's History Nomination Form
- Announcement of the Phenomenal Women of the Year on the first Friday in March.
- Please email the nomination form to: HumanResources@ade.arkansas.gov
- Recipients' lunch to follow at 11:30 in Room 201-A.
Visit the ADE Employee Recognition Website
Honorees will be recognized on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 11:00 a.m.
Program: 11:00 a.m., Arch Ford Auditorium
Welcome: Teletha Leonard, ADE Human Resources Director
Introduction of Keynote Speaker: Sec. Jacob Oliva
Presentation of Certificates
Photos with honorees, Sec. Oliva and Keynote Speaker
Lunch: 11:30 a.m., Arch Ford 201-A
Women's History Flyer: Women's History Flyer
FAQs: FAQs - Women's History