School Performance and Monitoring
School Performance and Monitoring provides a series of high quality nested statistical reports, such as Public School Ratings, ESSA School Index and the School Performance Report Cards to stakeholders. The School Performance and Monitoring Unit works to provide technical assistance to stakeholders as we collaborate towards the goal of ensuring accuracy of assessment and graduation rate data for schools, districts, and the State in order to enrich community conversations about a school's strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Assessment Participation Requirement
- Cohort Graduation Rates
- Rewards and Recognitions
- School Performance Specialists by ESC
- School Performance Archived Information
- School Reconfigurations
- Schools on the Move Toward Excellence
- State Authority
School Performance and Monitoring identifies districts annually for Tier 3 and Tier 4 monitoring based on programmatic and fiscal risks. The tiered monitoring process is a collaborative approach between Public School Accountability Units and other DESE Offices that uses data to address areas in need of improvement. Through State and Federal Monitoring, DESE supports districts through program recommendations and technical assistance to strengthen program administration and quality.
- 2023-2024 Public School Accountability Timeline
- AR TAC Overview and Member Bios
- 2023 State and Federal Accountability Identification, Exit, and Plan Requirements
For more information, please contact: