Benefits of the Pre-AP Program
Among many benefits, learners participating in Pre-AP will be better prepared for:
- success in Advanced Placement,
- concurrent credit courses,
- opportunities for acceleration, and
- other advanced coursework.
All participating educators receive support to ensure consistent implementation across districts:
- access to national standard of academic excellence providing a framework for rigorous instruction and assessments
- professional learning for teacher and school/district leaders
The state supported Pre-AP program provides equitable access by removing financial barriers.
For more information, please contact:
Arkansas Department of Education
Division of Elementary and Secondary Education
Office of Learning Services
Four Capitol Mall, Slot 28
Little Rock, AR 72201