R.I.S.E. Arkansas Communications Kit
Help Promote a Culture of Reading in Arkansas!
Educators, parents, students and community members are encouraged to promote reading activities on social media using #RISEArkansas. The following resources are available to promote a culture of reading in Arkansas.
- To access poster art, social media graphics and more, go to R.I.S.E. Graphics.
- To download bookmarks, go to R.I.S.E. Arkansas Bookmarks: Collection 1 and Collection 2.
- To receive R.I.S.E. Arkansas updates, resources and more, sign up for the R.I.S.E. Listserv.
R.I.S.E. Arkansas Communications Kit:
- Sample R.I.S.E. Arkansas Parent Letter (DOCX)
- Sample R.I.S.E. Arkansas Op/Ed or Letter to Editor (DOCX)
- Sample R.I.S.E. Arkansas Press Release (DOCX)
- Sample R.I.S.E. Arkansas Radio Scripts (DOCX)
- R.I.S.E. Arkansas Short Promo Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojEcad2eIo&feature=youtu.be
For more information, please contact:
Arkansas Department of Education
Division of Elementary and Secondary Education
Four Capitol Mall, Room 202-B
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201