- Instructional Resource Center, Arkansas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired - This resource is available to schools throughout the state by staff at the Arkansas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and in local schools and charters through the regional consultants with Educational Services for the Visually Impaired. The accessible format instructional materials program for children with visual impairments is administered by the Instructional Resource Center at the Arkansas School for the Blind and is supervised by the Arkansas Department of Education’s Special Education Unit, July 2008 Rules and Regulations Section 29, pursuant to 20 U.S.C. § 1412 (23).
- Arkansas Policy and Procedures, Revised July 2015, Section VI: Accessible Materials
- BookShare creates and provides files that can be used by students with print disabilities who need materials in digital text, audio, or braille formats. Materials are free for students with print disabilities.
- Learning Ally is a membership organization supporting people with dyslexia and print disabilities.
- American Printing House for the Blind is the world's largest nonprofit organization creating educational, workplace and independent living products and services for people who are visually impaired.