Mission and Vision of Arkansas Collaborative Consultants
The Arkansas Collaborative Consultants provide schools, teachers,parents, and students with specific services and resources.
Mission - To create and sustain a coordinated system of supports for families and local school districts to maximize outcomes for all students, especially students with disabilities.
Vision - A collaborative and responsive system of supports that meets the diverse needs of local school districts.
Students with Disabilities
- All students deserve individualized, meaningful, and authentic supports to reach their maximum potential
- All students are members of the entire school community
Local School Districts
- Local school districts are comprised of educators and staff, students, administrators, families and community members working together to support students in building relationships, the consideration of diverse perspectives, and active participation by local school districts.
System of Support
- An effective system of support is collaborative, differentiated, and focused on building capacity and sustainability
- Professional development and technical assistance is based on current research and incorporate adult learning principles
- Professional development and technical assistance impacts classroom practices and teacher effectiveness