Contact Information

Local Education Agency Contact Information

Every school and educational cooperative in Arkansas has a local education agency supervisor for special education (LEA Supervisors). Contact information for all supervisors is available by following the links below.

Special Education Agency Contact Information

Special Education State Education Advisor (SEA) cover all regions of the state. You may contact your area State Education Advisor (SEA) for guidance and assistance.
If you need assistance resolving an issue or concern you may also contact the Dispute Resolution Section.

Parent Group Contact Information

Arkansas Disability Coalition

1501 North University, Suite 268
Little Rock, AR 72207
(800) 223-1330 (V/TTY) | (501) 614-7020 (V/TTY)

The Center for Exceptional Families

1702 Stone St., Suite A
Jonesboro, AR 72401
(870) 336-3012 | Toll-free: (888) 360-9654

Northwest Arkansas Community Parent Center

(serving Benton, Carroll, Madison, and Washington counties)
614 E. Emma, Suite 219
Springdale, AR, 72764
(800) 748-9768 | (479) 927-4100

 Related Links