World Languages Resources
- FLTeach – Foreign Languages Teaching Forum - A compendium of resources for teachers of various languages; includes links to authentic resources such as live radio and television stations.
- Internet4Classrooms (Foreign Languages) - A list of resource sites for teachers of various languages.
- Center for Applied Linguistics Resource Center - Research about language acquisition.
- ACTFL’s Online Directory of Resources for Foreign Language Educators - Information from ACTFL about resources, funding agencies, and National Language Resource Centers.
- Tea with BVP - Podcast series about trending topics in second language acquisition, hosted by Bill VanPatten.
- What Everyone Should Know About Second Language Acquisition - Recorded seminar, in six parts, in which Bill VanPatten discusses current research that can change the way teachers approach second language acquisition.
Disclaimer: Links to third-party websites do not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of the sites.
For more information, please contact:
David Nance, World Languages Specialist
Arkansas Department of Education
Division of Elementary and Secondary Education
Four Capitol Mall, Room 303-B
Little Rock, AR 72201